Original list – 3 out of 6 finished, 2 non-starters (failed gauge) and 1 on the way to finished.
Granny Stripes – Done. Crochet. Stash busting. Ravelry link my blog link . In Threes cardigan for Small Girl. Ravelry link Finished!
- Elle Melle cardigan. In the naughty corner due to irreconcilable gauge differences Knit. Ravelry link non-Ravelry link Update 3rd Jan 2012 – will try again, working in a larger size if needed.
- Big Sister dress. See Elle Melle cardigan above. Knit. Ravelry link non-Ravelry link
- Babette blanket. Crochet with a gazilllion ends to sew in. Ravelry link non-Ravelry link Update 3rd Jan 2012 – the final section is underway and I hope to have the whole thing finished by March (2012).
Stephen West’s Purl Ridge scarf. Knit. In the round. Ravelry link. non-Ravelry link Finished!
Added to the list in my head ( eight items done, or as good as done).
And coming soon…
- Million stripe wrap – yarn bought, next up
- And also in the pipeline – hot water bottle cover (yarn bought), another Felicity (stash yarn), some birthday gifts for my mum, and socks (stash yarn). And a long way in the future, just visible on the horizon, a cardigan for me and just maybe that Urchins and Limpets blanket…
Skills added to my knitting cv
- Russian splice
- German twisted cast on (I have to admit to liking this one so much that I have to look up the normal one…)
- Knitting in the round on circular needles
- Knitting in the round on dpns
- Button holes
- Picking up stitches
- Finally getting the hang of exactly which way a stitch should sit on the needle
- Casting on more stitches part-way through
- Continental knitting, though I prefer the gauge I get from English knitting
- Frogging without fear (well not too much fear)
Actually, for six months, I’m pretty darn happy with that. Thanks to everyone for reading, and for helping me out whenever I got stuck x